My career has taken me to the Pine River Institute where I was a residential youth counsellor for youth 13 to 19 struggling with addictive behaviours and often other mental health issues, and to Hospice Georgian Triangle where I was a Patient and Family support worker providing group therapy sessions and individual support to patients during their end of life journeys.
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, Dr Sue Johnson
- Family Therapy Training: Satir Family Therapy Journey to Self. The Haven Gabriola Island BC
- Attachment Focused Family Therapy, Dr. Sian Phillips
- Grief and Bereavement Therapy, Andrea Warnick
- Understanding Shame: A Neurobiological Approach. Dr. Pat DeYoung
- Complex Trauma Revisited: A revolving model of Emotional, Cognitive, and Relational processing, John Briere, PhD.